CS460 - Capstone Experience
Dr. Dave Pankratz
Project Description:Build a simple full featured serial port application
- Modules in the driver for the API will offer most all of the primary
features for controlling the port including (but not limited to) functions
that open, close, read, write, and allow buffered and event processing.
- Design simple test routines that users can easily check the com port
in new environments.
- The API uses standard C procedural protocols.
- Test the API on the Visual 6 software development platform as well as
the Visual .NET software development platform.
- Also, test the API using several USB to COM adaptors.