By Robert Bengtson
Develop a game that recognizes simple shapes or markings
as the user is making them, providing feedback and completion to a “clean”
representation of the shape and reacts to the shape in a fun way.
- 1. Identify a set of simple shapes for this project.
- 2. Construct an application that simply tests for shape recognition.
- 3. Provide a feedback mechanism so that the user knows that the software is
recognizing the input.
- 4. Recognize the shape without reference to size.
- 5. Recognize sequences of the simple shapes.
- 6. Allow the application to complete and render a precise representation of the
- 7. Develop an application that uses shape recognition/completion to play a game,
annotate and save a document or image.