The Project: MULTIPLAYER trivia Competition
Many people enjoy showing off their knowledge of trivia, whether it be watching Jeopardy and competing in electronic (bar) trivia games, often times requiring the use of dedicated devices.
Design an application that allows two or more players to compete in a trivia contest by viewing the same multiple choice questions and answering on their own device.
- Questions and answers should be easily added to and updated
- Players may or may not be in the same physical location.
- Questions may use text, images, or sound.
- Choose an appropriate scoring system.
- Players contact the game system to participate in the current contest and can quit or be removed for inactivity.
- A leader board that can keep track of top players.